The West Bengal DLSC – District Gram Panchayat, Going to Announce Recruitment 2022 Notification in For the Post of Executive Assistant, Block Informatics Oicer, Nirman Sahayak, Secretary, Clerk cum Typist, Sahayak Posts Eligible and Suitable Candidates can Apply Through Online Application Mode the Detailed Eligibility and Application Process and how to Apply and Selection Process and Pay Scale Details are Given in Below.
- Executive Assistant, Block Informatics Oicer, Nirman Sahayak, Secretary, Clerk cum Typist, Sahayak.
West Bengal Education Qualification
Executive Assistant – The Candidate Should Possess Bachelor’s Degree From a Recognized University and a Computer Diploma From a Recognized Institute, Gram Panchayat Sahayak- The Candidate Should Have Passed Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination From a Recognized Board or Council.
West Bengal age Limit Details
- Age Limit Should be Between 18 to 40 Years
WB DLSC Application fee
- Refer to the Official Web site at www.s24pgs.gov.in
West Bengal DLSC Selection Process
- Written Examination and Interview
West Bengal DLSC Pay Scale
- Executive Assistant – Rs.7100-37600/-+Rs.3600/- Grade Pay
- Gram Panchayat Sahayk-Rs.5400-25200/-+Rs.2300/- Grade Pay
- Starting Date for Payment of fee and Application Submission is – Update Soon.
- Last Date for Payment of fee is – Update Soon.
How to Apply for WB DLSC
Candidates Have Visit Official web Site, Then Find the Link of Click Online Apply, Fill the all the Required Details, And Upload Your Photo or Signature, Press the Submit Button, You Save it Your Fully Fill Up Application Form, And Take a Print out of Hard Copy, For Future use it.
Exam Pattern for West Bengal DLSC –
- Written Test English 25
- Bengali 25
- Arithmetic 25
- General Knowledge 10
Exam Syllabus for WB DLSC
- English, Bengali, Arithmetic, General Knowledge.