UP State Panchayat Department Released Notification for Shayak Recruitment for Rojgar Sewak – Rojgar Sahayak, Data Entry Operator – DEO, Chowkidar, Junior Engineer – Civil, Accountant – Lekhakar, Computer Operator Vacancies are Announced Candidates who are Applied Online for the Uttar Pradesh State Panchayat Department Recruitment all Eligible Candidates Have to Apply From Here Available at www.panchayatiraj.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh State Panchayat Department for Shayak Recruitment 2022 Coming With a Huge Recruitment the Eligible Candidates can Apply for the UP Notification 2022 Than More Official Important Information Like as Education Qualification and age Limit Details and Application fee and Selection Process and Sample Papers Model Question papers and Pay scale and Apply Online Maintained given Below.
- Rojgar Sewak – Rojgar Sahayak, Data Entry Operator – DEO, Chowkidar, Junior Engineer – Civil, Accountant – Lekhakar, Computer Operator
UP Education Qualification
- Minimum Education to Apply for This Recruitment is 10th Class Passed, As all Must be Aware That Educational Qualification Differs According to Post.
Uttar Pradesh State Panchayat Department age Limit Details
- Candidate Minimum age Limit Should be at Least 18 Years or Above and for Upper age Limit Please Read the Notification Carefully.
Uttar Pradesh State Application fee
- Unreserved Category Candidates Like OBC – General Must Pay Rs 100/-, And Reserved Category Candidates Like SC/ST/PWD Must Pay Rs 50/-.
UP Selection Process
- Written Test & Personal Interview.
Uttar Pradesh State Panchayat Department Pay Scale
- Salary bar Differs According to Post Such as Rojgar Sewak Rs. 15,000, Computer Operator Rs. 15,000, Data Entry Operator Rs. 15,000, Chowkidar Rs. 9,000, Accountant: Rs. 25,000, Junior Engineer: Rs. 25,000
- Starting Date for UP Jobs Online Registration – Update Soon.
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission – Update Soon.
How to Apply for UP State Panchayat Department
First of all, Visit Official Website www.panchayatiraj.up.nic.in, Search for Apply Online Links From Home Page, Fill all Empty Text Boxes With Valid Details, Upload Scanned Photocopies and Signature, Press SUBMIT Button to Confirm Registration.
Exam Pattern for Uttar Pradesh State Panchayat Department
UPPSC Group 3 Exam Conducted in two Papers, Paper1 is for 150 Marks, Paper 2 is for 150 Marks, Duration of the Paper I is 90 Minutes, Duration of the Paper II is 90 Minutes.
Exam Syllabus for UP Panchayat –at www.panchayatiraj.up.nic.in.