16 total views, 1 views today
Here Available Uttarakhand Abkari constable Vibhag – UKSSSC Issued in Prohibition and Excise Constable UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Notification the Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through the Official Website Uttarakhand Recruitment 2022 Coming With a Huge Recruitment the Eligible Candidates can Apply for the UKSSSC Notification 2022 Than More Official Important Information Like as Education Qualification and age Limit Details and Application fee and Selection Process and Sample Papers Model Question papers and Pay scale and Apply Online Maintained given Below.
Uttarakhand Name of the Posts Wise Details
- Excise Sub Inspector, Abakari Excise Guard Purusha, Excise Guard Mahila
UKSSSC Education Qualification
For the Excise sub Inspector Posts, Candidates Must Possess the Bachelor Degree From any Govt Recognized University for the Excise Guard Jobs Candidates Must Complete 10th or SSLC From any Govt Recognized Institution.
Uttarakhand SSSC Age Limit Details
- Minimum age – 21 years and Maximum age – 26 years,
UKSSSC Application fee Details
- Application fee for General & OBC Category – Rs.300/-, Application fee for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B – Rs.150/-, Application fee for SC/ ST Category – Rs.25/-
Uttarakhand State Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test – Physical Measurement Test, Written Test, Physical Endurance Test, Personal Interview, Medical Tests.
Uttarakhand Pay Scale
- Excise Sub Inspector – Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 29600/-, Excise Guard – Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 21000/- .
Online Application Starting from – Update soon
Online Application Form Last Date – Update soon
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Department of Excise – Abkari Ilakhe
Candidates Should log on to the Official Website go to the Recruitment Section Shown on Menu Bar, Search the Excise SI Recruitment 2022, Click on Apply Online
Exam Pattern for Uttarakhand State Department of Excise – Abkari Ilakhe
- General English or Kannada 150
- General Knowledge 150
Exam Syllabus for Uttarakhand
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Cultural, Geography, Polity & Governance, Current Events – International, National, Polity, Industrial, Economy.
Uttarakhand Excise Sub Inspector Syllabus
Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Uttarakhand Excise Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2022 – Mental Ability Topics
Volume, Time and Work, Decision Making, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Problem Solving, Conversion of Information to Data‐Collection, Compilation and Presentation of Data ‐ Tables, Graphs, Diagrams, Analytical Interpretation of Data, Simplification‐ Percentage, Hcf & Lcm, Ratio and Proportion, Area.
Mathematics Syllabus for Uttarakhand Exam 2022
Number Systems, Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, Percentage, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Profit & Loss, Mixtures and Allegations, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Discount, Data Interpretation.