TSTRANSCO AE Selection Process, TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2022, Telangana TRANSCO AE Selection Process
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) going to soon Annonce Emplyment Notification 2022 for Direct Recruitment For The Post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil & Telecom), Applications are invited On-line from Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be made available on www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in, TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Selection Process Details are given below
Selection Process – The Selection Process will be made 100% on written Examination. The Written test Comprising of 100 marks Consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions and each Question is Carrying 1 Mark. Written test will be carried out in 2 Sections (Section-A, Section-B). The Section-A consisting of 80 Questions on core Technical Subject of Respective discipline & Section-B consisting of 20 questions on General awareness and Numerical ability. The duration of Written Examination will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
Only those Candidates who Qualify in the Written Examination by being ranked high, Community wise and as per Spirit of Presidential order will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio. The Minimum Qualifying marks in the Written test for the above Selection Process shall be as follows
- OC – 40%, BC – 35%, SC/ST – 30%, PH – 30%
The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 40% of the posts for OPEN consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 60% of the posts consisting of LOCAL only and the posts will be filled only following the existing rules and rule of reservation.
The candidates will be selected and allotted to Zones/Sub Stations as per their Rank in the merit list and as per zonal preferences for allotment of non-local candidates against vacancies available. Selection shall be made on State Wide merit, in respect of non-local candidates and allotment of Zones shall be made as per the preference given by candidates against the actual vacancies.
While the Corporation calls for preference of candidates in respect of zones in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding. Therefore, the TSTRANSCO has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts in the Zone in respect of non-local candidates, for which he/she is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criteria. Mere claim of preference for any zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
Transparency in Recruitment – The whole Recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost secrecy and confidentially so as to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he/she himself/herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his/her candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service
Zonal / Local – The Zonal and Local reservations shall be followed as per the Para-8 of A.P.Public Employment (Organization of the Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, read with the other orders issued by the Government and within the meaning of the Sections ‘3’ and ‘97’ of AP Reorganization Act 06/2014