TSSPDCL Online Application 2022 or TSSPDSCL Recruitment Online Application 2022 link would be activated very soon by the Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited on its recruitment website, https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in. TS SPDCL, TS Southern Power will publish the SE, AE, JLM posts recruitment notification.
Applications are invited Online through TS SPDCL Website www.tssouthernpower.com and http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in from eligible candidates holding ITI (Electrical), Pole Climbing Ability test, Any Degree, PGDCA for filling up of vacant posts of JLM, JPO, Junior Assistant by direct recruitment on regular basis in TS SPDCL
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) is inviting the online applications for the recruitment to the SE, AE Junior Lineman (JLM), Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator (JACO) and Junior Personnel Officer (JPO) posts on its official website. The eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of TSSPDCL – tssouthernpower.com as per the schedule. TSSPDCL is conducting this recruitment drive to fill up 1271 vacancies in various posts.
|Name of the application||TS SPDCL Recruitment Online Application 2022|
|Title||Submit the TSSPDCL Recruitment online Application 2022|
|Subject||Telangana Southern Power will activate the TSSPDCL Online Application 2022|
|Last date to apply||05-07-2022 for SE posts, 08-06-2022 for JLM and 03-06-2022 for AE posts|
Last date to apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment
|Name of the post||Deadline|
|Name of the post||Exam Date|
- Candidates can check the TSSPDCL vacancy details from the table provided below.
- Junior Lineman: 1000
- AE: 201 posts
- SE: 70 posts
- Total: 1271 posts
The online application process for Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Limited (TSSPDCL) has been started on its web portal. The applicants have to carefully read the Notification and user guide before submission of online applications and then proceed further.
1.Visit the tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in Website
Candidates need to open the official website of TSSPDCL https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in in your device web browser.
2.Register your self
Register with your email ID and password. Once you log in, read the information bulletin carefully which will be displayed on the screen.
3.Fill the application form
Next step is to enter your academic, personal and other details as asked in the online application form. Click on ‘submit’ to proceed with the payment process
4.Pay the fee payment
Make the application fee payment online. After the payment, an acknowledgement slip will be displayed.
5.Download the application
Download and take a print out of the payment slip for future reference
Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the T.S. Online centers duly following online instructions and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to logon to the website www.tssouthernpower.com and at careers on home page click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in for online submission of application. The applicants have to provide payment details i.e. journal number, date of payment of fee, date of birth, etc and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Scheme of Examination: The written test will comprise of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark. The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge.The duration of the written examination will be 2 hours. (120 minutes).
- TSSPDCL is not responsible for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through On-line. The applicants are therefore advised to strictly follow the instructions and user guide on their own interest before submitting the application.
- The particulars furnished by the applicants in the application form will be taken as final and data entry is processed based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading/ Submitting the application form On-line.
- Incomplete/Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by TSSPDCL under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- Before uploading/submission of application form, the candidates are required to go through the detailed notification and should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the Application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will be rejected.
- Hand written/Typed/Photostat copies/Outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
- Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
- Applicants must compulsorily give their order of preference of the Circle for selection in the Open to All vacancies where-ever applicable.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the TSSPDCL jurisdiction should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets from http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
- Applicants must compulsorily fill up all relevant columns of application and submit the application through website only.
- The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through Computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and TSSPDCL will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo signature through jpg format in the following steps:
- Instructions for Scanning of Photograph with Signature for Uploading in the Application form.
- Photograph with Signature
- Photo width= 3.5cm Photo Height= 4.5cm Signature Space = 1.5 cm
- Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB.
- If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
- The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the candidate‟s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified.
- The Technical Specifications of the sample scanned image shown above are:
- Size of the file < 50 KB
- Dpi setting = 200 dpi
- True Colour
- The candidate has to upload his/her Photo with Signature in the prescribed format by clicking on the browse button at the time of submission of application form.
The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will be lead to disqualification.
The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational/technical qualifications and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to the verification and satisfaction of TSSPDCL. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a merit list will not confer on the candidates any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore provisional at all the stages and TSSPDCL reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in