TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023 or TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2023 notification would be released by the Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd on its official recruitment website, https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment can check details and download the official JLM web notification from the official web portal.
The registration process for the JLM job application for various posts at Telangana State SPDCL to begin on May 12. The TS SPDCL has invited applications for various posts such as Junior Lineman. The notification for the same was released on May 9. Candidates can apply online through the official website of TSSPDCL, www.tssouthernpower.com.
TS SPDCL JLM notification, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Last date, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results and Selection procedure given here. So, Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through proforma application to be made available on tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in website to the post of JLM Junior Lineman in TS SPDCL
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TS SPDCL) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 1000 posts. The post name is Junior lineman. If you want to make career at TS SPDCL Vacancy then you can apply online. It is golden opportunity for interested candidates, who are seeking government job in TS SPDCL Vacancy. Further other details are given below.
|Name of the recruitment||TS SPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for the TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||Telangana Southern Power Distribution released TSSPDCL JLM Recruitment 2023|
|Number posts||1000 posts|
|Last date apply||08-06-2023|
JLM Post Details
- Total no. of Junior Lineman posts: 1000
- Qualification: 10th class, ITI (Electrical / Wiremen) / Intermediate Vocational Course (Electrical Trade).
- Age limit: 18-35 years as on 01.07.2023.
- Selection Process: Based on Written Test, Pole Climbing Ability Test.
- Scale of Pay: 15585-25200 (15585 – 305 – 16500 – 445 –18725 – 580 – 21625 – 715 –25200).
- Qualification: Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P. /Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
- If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Secretary of the institute / Board for accepting his/her application.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- The age is reckoned as on 01/01/2023
FEE: (Remittance of fee) :
- Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
- However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment of fee :
- Candidate has to visit the website tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/ to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The fee mentioned at Para- I (5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION to complete the process of application submission.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee wherever applicable will entail the total rejection of application.
Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application made available on TS SPDCL Website. Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited, TSSPDCL has invited applications from candidates to apply for Junior Lineman posts. Candidates who are interested in the post can visit the official site of TSSPDCL at tssouthernpower.com. Eligible and interested candidates can submit the application form on its recruitment web portal with required information and necessary documents.
1.Visit the tssouthernpower.com Website
Candidates need to visit the official website of Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) and open the career page at www.tssouthernpower.com.
2.Click on the JLM recruitment Link
Once you reach the official website, Now, look for the recruitment notification for the posts JLM, and click on the link on the web page.
3.Click Apply Online
After clicking on the that link, a new web page will appear. Now, select apply online and open the application form.
4.Fill the application form
Fill the details in the application form carefully and upload the required documents.
5.Pay the application fee
Proceed to pay the application fee and Submit the application form.
6.Print the application from
Take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
- The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge.
- The duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
Details of Written Examination
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the written examination is placed at Annexure II.
- Hall Tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination.
- The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- Date of examination: The written examination for recruitment of JLM Junior Lineman., will be held in June 2023 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
- Evaluation shall be done as follows: Total Marks = 100
- Written Test Marks : 80 marks
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test as per rules :
- OC : 40%,
- BC : 35%,
- SC/ST: 30%
- PH : 30%
- Weightage Marks for in-service outsourced workers engaged on contract basis and who qualify in the Written Test : 20 marks (maximum) as indicated at item ‘C’.
- The eligible candidates will be called for Pole / Tower Climbing test in the ratio of 1:1 duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order.
- NOTE: The candidates who qualify in the Pole / Tower Climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM)
- Starting date for payment of Fee: 12-05-2023
- Starting date of application submission: 19-05-2023
- Last date for payment of Fee: 08-06-2023
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 08-06-2023
- Hall-tickets can be downloaded 07 days before the commencement of Examination: 11-07-2023.
- Exam Date: Exam will be held on 17-07-2023
TSSPDCL JLM Hall ticket: TS SPDCL JLM Junior Lineman Posts Recruitment Hall tickets Download: TS SPDCL JLM Exam Hall Tickets would be released by the Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TS SPDCL) on its official website, TS SPDCL.cgg.gov.in. The Telangana Transmission Corporation aims to recruit 2553 candidates for the post of Junior Lineman (JLM) and is scheduled to conduct the Written Examination for the same in April month. Candidates who had applied for the JLM recruitment can follow the instructions below and download their Hall Ticket at the earlies
How to download TS SPDCL JLM Exam Hall Tickets:
- Visit the official website – http://TS SPDCL.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on the notification ‘Hall Ticket Download’ given in front of JLM Recruitment
- A pop-up window will open, enter your Candidate ID/Reference ID, Date of Birth and click on Go
- Download your Hall Ticket and take a printout for further refer
TS SPDCL JLM Exam : Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited will organize the Written examination at various exam centres in the GHMC area. As per the official website, “THE QUESTION PAPER FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION WILL BE IN ENGLISH & TELUGU”. Candidates who will clear the Written Exam will qualify to appear for the Pole/Tower Climbing Test, details for which will be released by TS SPDCL later.
1.How much is the exam fee?
The Online Application Processing Fee is Rs 200 for each candidate. Aside from that, aspirants must pay Rs 120 for the Examination Fee. Nevertheless, applicants from SC/ST/BC categories, as well as those from EWS (Economically Weaker Sections), are exempted from paying the examination fee.
2.What is the education qualification for JLM?
To be eligible for the vacancy a candidate must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or two years intermediate vocational course in electrical trade.
3.What is the age limit for JLM?
As of January 1, 2023, a candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 35. For SC/ST/BC/EWS applicants, the upper age limit has been relaxed for up to five years.