TSPSC TRT Online Application 2023 or TS TRT Online Application 2023 link will be activated by the Telangana Public Service Commission on its official website, tspsc.gov.in after releasing the notification. Eligible and interested candidates can check details and submit the Telangana TRT online application at recruitment web portal with required information.
The TSPSC TRT applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in one of the TS Online centers on or before as per the schedule and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through TS Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva/CSC portal. Please read the respective detailed Notification before filling the online application.
TSPSC Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) Online application process starts shortly at the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), tspsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for the same is January 07, and the test is expected to be held in the second week of February by the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
|Name of the application||TSPSC TRT Online Application 2023|
|Title||Submit the TS TRT Online Application 2023|
|Subject||TSPSC will enable the TS TRT Registration 2023 link|
Application Fees: All candidates applying for TSPSC TRT have to pay an application fee of ₹200 for each post they are applying for. Applicants also need to pay ₹80 as an examination fee. (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY)towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
Categories exempted from examination fee are as follows:
- The following category of candidates is exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-servicemen.
- NB: BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled to any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of the application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
The Candidates will have to apply Online through the Official Website of TSPSC. A detailed user guide will be placed on the website. The candidates will have to thoroughly read before filing Online applications.
- Firstly you must have “TSPSC ID” and visit the official website – tspsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘TRT Recruitment’ link.
- Click on the recruitment notification pertaining to the position you wish to apply for direct Link, https://tspsc.gov.in/.
- In this page, click on the Application Submission for Notification No
- TS TRT SA Application submission for Notification No. 52/2017 DT.21/10/2023.
- TS TRT SGT Application submission for Notification No. 53/2017 DT.21/10/2023.
- TS TRT LP Application submission for Notification No. 54/2017 DT.21/10/2023.
- TS TRT SA PD Application submission for Notification No. 55/2017 DT.21/10/2023.
- TS TRT PET Application submission for Notification No. 56/2017 DT.21/10/2023.
- Click on the above link, which post you wish to apply
- Fill with details of TSPSC ID and Date of Birth in the required fields in Application Form and Click on the proceed button. Your community details will appear
- Now, Enter your Caste Certificate Number and click on the Get details. Then, your Caste Certificate details will appear.
- Enter your TSTET/ APTET / CTET Details
- like TET Hall ticket Number,
- Year of TET,
- TSPSC ID: TS12345678
- Date of Birth: 01/01/1990
- Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image
- Now click on Login to Application Form
- Caste Certificate Number:
- After submission of this form, candidates have to pay the prescribed fee through the Payment Gateway SBIePay and download the Application in PDF format. Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory.
- Fill the School Education, Education, and Professional Qualification and Examination Center Preferences details Firstly Click on the radio button of “I have read the Detailed (GENERAL RECRUITMENT) NOTIFICATION NO. 53/2017”
- Fill the Personal Details
- On this page, your Personal Details will be displayed as per your TSPSC ID
- School Education Details: Fill the School Education details
- D.El.Ed Details: Fill the D.El.Ed details
- Intermediate / 10+2 / 12 /Senior Secondary: Fill the Intermediate / 10+2 / 12 /Senior Secondary details
- Examination Center Preferences: Select the Examination Center Preferences
- Declaration: Read and click on the Declaration radio button.
- Click on the preview button and once check your details. If you want to change any details use the edit option and click on the submit button. Then Payment Reference page will be shown
- In this Payment Reference Details page, click on the Pay Online button
- In case you are not paying the required fee online now, please make a note of the Payment Reference Number given above. The payment can be made by visiting www.tspsc.gov.in by providing this Payment Reference Number.
- The application is not complete without making payment. No further requests will be entertained by those who do not make the fee payments.
- Read the Terms & Conditions and accept the Terms & conditions with the radio button and click on the Pay with SBIePay button.
How to upload the application form?
(i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on the Website. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
ii) Handwritten/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside the printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection. iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
- The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
- The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Exam date: The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in 2nd week of February 2018 (TRT Exam Schedule: 24 to 28-02-2018). The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.