47 total views, 1 views today
TSPSC Para Medical Opthalmic Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, TSPSC PMOO Notification 2022 Apply Online tspsc.gov.in.
Here Available Telangana TSPSC Paramedical Opthalmic Officer Notification Coming soon, Telangana TSPSC is Going to Announced Para Medical Opthalmic Officer in Director of Public Health &Family Welfare (HM&FW Department) General Recruitment 2022 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post is the Break up is Given Below Than TSPSC Paramedical Opthalmic Officer Notification 2022 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.tspsc.gov.in. to the Paramedical Opthalmic Officer (PMOO) Recruitment in the State of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Paramedical Opthalmic Officer Online Application Process Starts From 2022. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About TSPSC PMOO Recruitment 2022 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at TSPSC Paramedical Opthalmic Offier Recruitment 2022.
Name of the Posts
- Para medical Opthalmic Officer in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare.
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
- Intermediate with Biology and Physics or Maths and Physics. Two years Diploma in Para-medical Opthalmic Assistant Course from Government Recognized Institute.
- Each Applicant Must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) Towards Online Application Processing Fee. This Apart, the Applicants Have to pay RS. 80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) Towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee
- The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
Candidates for the purpose of verification certificates details given below
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSC
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- 28,940-, 78,910/-.
- Submission of Online applications from – Coming soon
- Last date for submission of Online applications – Coming soon
How to Apply
The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.