TSPSC Physiotherapist Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Telangana TSPSC Physiotherapist Notification 2022 Apply Online tspsc.gov.in.
Here Available Telangana TSPSC Physiotherapist Notification Coming soon, Telangana TSPSC is Going to Announced Physiotherapist in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (HM&FW Department) General Recruitment 2022 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post is the Break up is Given Below Than TSPSC Physiotherapist Notification 2022 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.tspsc.gov.in. to the Physiotherapist Recruitment in the State of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Physiotherapist Online Application Process Starts From 2022. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About TSPSC Physiotherapist Recruitment 2022 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at TSPSC Physiotherapist Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Posts||Physiotherapist in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Age Limit||Minimum age 18 years – A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.|
Maximum age 44 years – A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
|Education Qualification||Must have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapist (BPT) from a recognized institution / Affiliated to any University recognized by UGC. If candidates with BPT are not available for recruitment then candidates with BA/B.Sc/B.Com or its equivalent graduate examination recognized by the Govt. and with training in electro-therapy or physio-therapy or physical Training with special preference to massaging for at least two years from a Govt. recognized institution shall be considered.|
|Application fee||Each Applicant Must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) Towards Online Application Processing Fee. This Apart, the Applicants Have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred And Twenty Only) Towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.|
|Pay Scale||23,100/-, 67,990/-.|
|Important Dates||Submission of Online applications from – Coming soon|
Last date for submission of Online applications – Coming soon
Candidates for the purpose of verification certificates details such as given below
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSC
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the link of advertisement
- Download the application and read carefully
- Click on the online registration process
- Enter the required details
- Submit the application after checking it thoroughly