12 total views, 1 views today
TSPSC Mandal Planning And Statistical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, TSPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Notification 2022 Apply Online, TSPSC MPSO/ASO Notification 2022 Apply Online tspsc.gov.in.
Here Available Telangana TSPSC Mandal Planning And Statistical Officer ASO Notification Coming soon, Telangana TSPSC is Going to Announced Mandal Planning And Statistical Officer / Assistant Statistical Officer (MPSO/ASO)in Director, Directorate Of Economics and Statistics Subordinate Services Department General Recruitment 2022 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post is the Break up is Given Below Than TSPSC Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer Notification 2022 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.tspsc.gov.in. to the Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment in the State of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service Commission MPSO/ASO Online Application Process Starts From 2022. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About TSPSC Mandal Planning And Statistical Officer Recruitment 2022 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at TSPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Posts||Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer /Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subject or Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects or Bachelor’s Degree with Economics (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects or Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects or Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects. from a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or State Act, or such Institutions declared as deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.|
|Application fee||Each Applicant Must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) Towards Online Application Processing Fee. This Apart, the Applicants Have to pay RS. 80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) Towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.|
|Pay Scale||24,440/-, 71,510/-.|
|Important Dates||Submission of Online applications from – Coming soon|
Last date for submission of Online applications – Coming soon
Candidates for the purpose of verification Certificates details like as
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Registration Certificate as specified in the Educational Qualifications.
Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification details like as
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study.)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the link of advertisement
- Download the application and read carefully
- Click on the online registration process
- Enter the required details
- Submit the application after checking it thoroughly