TSPSC HWO Backward Classes Grade-II Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, TSPSC HWO BC Grade-II Notification 2022 Apply Online, TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officers BC Grade-II 2022 Selection Process, Eligible Criteria, age Limit, Apply Online at tspsc.gov.in.
Here Available Telangana TSPSC HWO Backward Classes Grade-II Notification Coming soon, Telangana TSPSC is Going to Announced Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-II in Backward Classes Welfare Department General Recruitment 2022 Notification the Total Number of Vacancies for the Above Post is the Break up is Given Below Than TSPSC HWO BC Grade-II Notification 2022 Eligible Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.tspsc.gov.in. to the Hostel Welfare Officers BC Grade-II Recruitment in the State of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service Commission HWO BC Grade-II Online Application Process Starts From 2022. So Applied Candidate’s Check More Details About TSPSC HWO Backward Classes Grade-II Recruitment 2022 Than Complete Details Like as Education Qualification, age Limit, Pay Scale, Application fee, How to Apply and Impotent Dates are Given Below This is a Good Opportunity for Unemployment Notification at TSPSC HWO Backward Classes Grade-II Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Posts||Hostel Welfare Officer Grade –II in BC Welfare Department|
|Age Limit||Minimum age 18 years – A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.|
Maximum age 44 years – A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974.
|Education Qualification||Graduation with B.Ed or equivalent of any University of India established or incorporated by or under a central Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognised by the University Grants Commission.|
|Application fee||Each Applicant Must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) Towards Online Application Processing Fee. This Apart, the Applicants Have to pay RS. 80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) Towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.|
|Pay Scale||24,440 -, 71,510/-.|
|Important Dates||Submission of Online applications from – Coming soon|
Last date for submission of Online applications – Coming soon
Candidates for the purpose of verification Certificates details like as
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Registration Certificate as specified in the Educational Qualifications.
Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification details like as
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study.)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the link of advertisement
- Download the application and read carefully
- Click on the online registration process
- Enter the required details
- Submit the application after checking it thoroughly