23 total views, 1 views today
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana has Announced the TS SPDCL AE & SE Notification 2022 Aspirants who Want to Work as Assistant Engineers, Senior Engineers Have to Check the Eligibility Criteria and age Limit, Application Fee and Selection Process Details and TS SPDCL AE & SE Sample Papers and Model Papers and Pay Scale Than More Information are Given Below the Useful Information of Recruitment Process Such as How to Apply TSSPDCL SE Recruitment 2022 Candidates who are Interested They can Apply Online at the Official Website www.tssouthernpower.com.
TS SPDCL AE & SE Name of the Posts wise Details –
- Sub Engineer – Electrical, SE, AE, JE, Lineman
Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Notification 2022 Recruitment Such as
- Education Qualification Eligibility – The Candidates Should be Completed Their Degree of BE – B.Tech – A.M.I.E Electrical & Electronics Engineering From an Authorized University – Institution,
- age Limit – Minimum age – 18 years, Maximum age – 34 years, *
- TS SPDCL AE & SE Application fee – General Category Candidates: Examination fee Rs.350/- , Application fee Rs.150/-, SC – ST – BC – PH Category Candidates – No fee, *
- Selection Process – Written Examination, *
- TS SPDCL AE & SE Pay Scale – Rs. 20,535/- to 41,155/-.
- Online Application Commencement from – Update Soon
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Soon
How to Apply for TS SPDCL Assistant Engineers & SE
Before Applying for the Telangana SPDCL AE Recruitment 2022, Carefully Read the Official Notification, During the Online Registration, Scan Photograph With Signature of Width 3.5cm, Applicants Have to pay the fee as per the Category, Now, Logon to the Official Website www.tssouthernpower.com Click on Apply Online Link, Fill all the Required Details in the Provided Fields, Finally, Click on Submit Button.
Exam Patter for TS SPDCL Assistant Engineers & Senior Engineers
The Exam is of Objective Type I.E it Consists of the Multiple Choice Questions, Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours, The Exam Will be Conducted for a Total of 100 Marks, There Will be 100 Questions Asked From Various Subjects, The Exam Consists of 2 Parts, Part a Consists of Technical Ability, Part B Consists of General Ability.
TS SPDCL Assistant Engineers & Senior Engineers for Exam Syllabus
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Syllabus for Electrical
Basic Electrical Engineering , DC Machines & Measurements , DCGenerators , DC Motors , Measuring Instruments , Circuits and Transformers , Machines , Synchronous Motors , Single-phase Motors , Power System Generation & Protection , Power Systems Protection , Transmission and Distribution , Utilization and Electric Drives , Electrical Estimation and Automation , Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics , Power Electronics and Micro Controller etc.
TSSPDCL Asst Engineer Syllabus for General Aptitude
Numerical Ability , Proportions , Indices , Profit & Loss , Ratios , Algebra , Geometry , Menstruation , Statistics , Vocabulary , Language Proficiency , Reading Comprehension , Sentence Corrections , Computer Awareness , General Knowledge , Political and Cultural History of Telangana , Socio-Economic , Telangana Statehood Movement , Formation of Telangana State etc