12 total views, 1 views today
Telangana PECET Apply Eligibility Fees Important Date A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TSPECET – 2022) will be conducted by Osmania University for the academic year 2021 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(2 Years) and U.G.D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses
Important Instructions to TSPECET-2022 Candidates
- Candidates who wish to apply for TSPECET-2022 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
- Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the ONLINE APPLICATION.
- After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. Hence, Candidates Are Requested To Fill The Online Application Form Carefully
- Documents Information can be collected as mentioned below.
Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Special Category (NCC, Sports, CAP etc.)
- The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear TSPECET-2021 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area .
- It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
- You will not be ALLOWED to take exam if you are late, we suggest you to reach the exam centre before the exam start time
Eligibility of TSPECET 2022
- For B.P.Ed: Candidates should have appeared or passed three year degree examination recognised by any university in T.S or any other university recognised as equivalent thereto and should have completed 19 years of age on .2022
- For U.G.D.P.Ed Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognised by the Government of Telangana and should have completed 16 years of age on 2022
- For General Candidates should be payable of Rs.500/
- For SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs.350/
- TSPECET 2021 Online Application Fee payable through any TS Online Centers. Telangana
- PECET 2021 Application forms fee payment through Debit / Credit cards.
Who can Apply
- B.P.Ed aspirants (1 year) – Recognised 3 years Graduate Degree from a recognised institution
- U.G.D.P.Ed aspirants (2 years) – Recognised 2 years Intermediate or an equivalent course from a recognised institution
- Please refer to the notification for further details
TS PECET 2022 Application Form
- The application should be filled with full and correct particulars and submitted through online MODE only.
- The candidate should pay the Registration fee ( Application processing fee ) through TS online / e
- seva / mee seva centers or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e, www.tspecet.org.
- Registration fee ( Application processing fee ) is 500/ and for SC / ST candidates 350/ only.
- The candidate should download the Rankcard from the website. The details of the test dates and
- Hall Tickets will also be displayed in the website www.tspecet.org.
TS PECET 2022 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification March, 2022
- Commencement of Submission of TS PECET Online Application forms March, 2022
- Last dates for submission of Online Application forms
- a. Submission without late fee April, 2022
- b. Submission with late fee of 500/ April, 2022
- c. Submission with late fee of 2000/ May, 2022
- d. Submission with late fee of 5000/ May, 2022
Downloading of Hall Tickets
For those who submitted their applications without late fee May, 2021
For those who submitted their applications with late fee May, 2021
Commencement of tests May, 2021 onward
End of Tests According to number of candidates registered
Announcement of Result One week after the last day of tests