TS BC Study Circle has given SI & Police Constable Recruitment Free Coaching 2022 notification and Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for Providing Free Online Coaching for SI, PC Recruitment 2022.
So, eligible BC, SC and ST candidates can visit the official website and download the detailed notification. Read the detailed instructions and apply through online mode at Telangana BC Study Cirlce Offiicail website with required documents as per the schedule for getting free online training for SI, Police Constable Prelims examinations in Telangana BC Study Circles.
Application form and full notification details are available at tsbcstudycircle.cgg.gov.in to apply. Must register online between the 24th and 31st of December month. The annual family income of rural candidates applying is Rs.1.5 lakhs and that of urban candidates is Not to exceed Rs.2 lakhs.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates belongs to BC, SC, ST & others to avail Free Online Coaching for Sub-Inspector of Police (SI) and Police Constable (PC) Examination, 2021 in TS BC Employability Skill Development and Training Centre, Hyderabad.
TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching for SI & Police Constable Recruitment 2022: TSLPRB Police Recruitment Free Coaching Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Guidelines, Applying Process and Free Coaching for SI, PC, RPF Posts Recruitment Exam 2022 Notification details are provided here, Apply online at TS BC Study Circle Free for TS Police Jobs Recruitment exam 2022 Free Coaching.
|TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching||TS Police Recruitment Free Coaching 2022|
|Subject||Free Online Coaching For Sub-inspector Of Police And Police Constables Recruitment Examination, 2022|
|Applying Start Date||24-12-2022|
|Applying End Date||31-12-2022|
TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching Program for Police Job Recruitment Exam 2022 for ST/SC/BC and Minority Candidates. Free facilities, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form submission Last Date, Hall Tickets, Results, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Reservation, Common Screening Test 2022 Date, TS BC Study Circle Admission Notification 2022 Admissions Counseling Dates Telangana BC Study Circles Details at the official website.
Telangana BC Study Circle TSLPRB Police Department Recruitment Free Coaching 2022 admission notification/TS BC Study Circles Free Coaching for SI, Constable, RPF Police Recruitment 2022: The Tribal Welfare department is dedicated to the integrated and overall development of ST’s.
The Telangana State Government, BC Welfare Department-TSBCW has given the notification for admission into the TSLPRB Recruitments free coaching program for SI, Police Constable Recruitment 2022 at its TS BC Study Circles. The TS BC Study Circle is going to invite online applications from eligible and interested ST, SC and OBC Candidates of Telangana state for admission into above said free Coaching program.
Free Coaching to SI, Police Constable, RPF Police Recruitment 2022/ TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching for Police Department Recruitments: The SI and Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Coaching program for only Candidates who are in the category of BC, ST, SC and for appearing the TSLPRB SI, Constable Recruitment 2022 Exam.
Telangana BC Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of the above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them.
This is a good opportunity for them, this Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates. Telangana BC Study Circle Hyderabad invites applications online from the eligible BC, ST and SC candidates for admission into the Coaching Programme for Police SI/ Constable Exams which includes free coaching, Notebooks, with payment of accommodation & boarding charges and other benefits
Eligibility for admission into TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching for SI & PC:
Qualification: Educational qualification – Intermediate or it’s equivalent. SC/ST candidates who have not passed the Intermediate or its equivalent examination but passed SSC ot its equivalent examination and studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate examination of 1st year and 2nd year must submit the Memo of Marks of both 1st and 2nd-year intermediate examination
Income limit: The annual income of the parent/guardian/family should not be more than Rs.2.00 lakhs for STs and SCs and Rs.1.00 lakh for BCs / Minorities.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age limit should have under 35 years. Only candidates belonging to ST, SC and BC can apply. In all other cases other than SC & ST, the Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 1st July 2022 i.e. she must have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1985 and not later than 1st July 2002.
Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institution during 2021-2022 since this is a full-time residential course. Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government. elsewhere
Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the TSLPRB for taking the Police SI/Constable coaching. Candidates already availed coaching in any PETC of the state are not eligible to apply
Admission is through entrance examination which is in the objective question paper, as per the General Studies syllabus of the State Services. Entrance Test will be in objective type questions covering General Studies, Mental Ability and Comprehension.
PC, SI Selection List Results for Free Coaching: Selection list for Police Constables / Sub-Inspectors will be displayed on the notified date after 12.00 PM
Selection Criteria for TS BC Study Circles Free Coaching for SI & Police Constable:
The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows: The selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of TSLPRB Recruitment exam. The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type.
1.The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories….(BC-66%, SC-20%, ST-14%, and Female Candidates get 1/3 of seats from each category. For PH Candidates-3% (SC, ST, BC’s Candidates).)
2. Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
3. Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
4. The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any ST/SC/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
5. All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
Guidelines to be followed:
1.Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for STs: 1. Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
2. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except Bank PO Exams. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
3. The coaching will be given for Police Constable/SI Exams only.
4. The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric attendance. The minimum attendance of 75 % is compulsory for availing benefits.
5. Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for any purpose before Bank Examinations.
6. In case of guidelines/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature, etc, the candidate can contact Principal Telangana Study Circle for STs PETC Hyderabad
Allotment of seats:
1. Scheduled Tribes – 14%
2. Scheduled Castes – 20%
3. Backward Classes – 66%((BC-A-16%, BC-B-23%, BC-C-2%, BC-D-16%, BC-E-9%))
4. Women -33% of the quota reserved for Women candidates belonging to ST/SC/ BC in each category.
5. District wise Quota for BC candidates: Each District will be treated as a separate unit and the reservation quotas will be applied among the natives of each District on a pro-rata basis as per BC population in each district as per GO Ms.No.90 SW (TW Edn.1) Dept. TW Edn.1 Dt.1-9-2009.
Apart from free coaching, study material, and either stipend or boarding cum lodging facility (depending upon the availability of seats will be provided. Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses shall apply.
The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
- 1) Caste Certificate,
- 2) Income Certificate,
- 3) Nativity Certificate,
- 4) 10th Memo,
- 5) Intermediate Memo,
- 6) Degree Memo,
- 7) Photograph of the Applicant.
Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in the assessment are required for the release of stipend.
Selection Procedure for Police Recruitment:
1. Candidates Selection is based on MERIT basis of marks obtained in SSC.
2. The selection is based on Grand Percentage by keeping District Quota on merit for STs and Zonal Quota on merit for SCs and BCs
Facilities in Free Coaching for Police Recruitment: Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for Police Department Recruitment Exams.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply at TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching: Candidates may apply through online mode at http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/Index.do
- Incomplete applications and applications without scanned enclosures or applicant’s Photos will be summarily rejected. Certificates to be enclosed to the application. The applications will be rejected if any of the following certificates are not enclosed.
- Scanned copies of Community, Nativity Certificate, Income Certificate, Marks Memo of SSC, Intermediate, Transfer Certificate of the course last studied. Application form duly filled in with a passport size photo. Candidates should apply through Online application mode only
Steps to apply for TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching for Police Recruitment
- First visit the Telangana BC Study Circle Website: https://tsbcstudycircle.cgg.gov.in/FirstPage.do
- Now, Click on the Apply Online for ‘TS Police Recruitment Free Online Coaching 2022’
- Then, BC Study Circle Online applying Web portal will appear
- In this portal Click on apply online link of Free Coaching for Sub-Inspectors / Police Constables 2022
- Online Application Form will be opened
- Next, fill in the online application form with details like qualifying examination, personal information, and other details required etc.
- After Submit the Free Coaching online application
- Take a print and preserve it for future reference
1. Date of Notification: 20-12-2022 and Apply from 24-12-2022
2. Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 31-12-2022
3. Announcement of Selected Candidates: To be Notified
4. Admission Date (verification of certificates) : To be Notified
5. Coaching classes Starts at: To be Notified
Contact Details: For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/Index.do. The Candidate may contact to their respective District.
Submit Originals: The selected candidates shall submit their original documents at the time of admission and they will be retained by the Study Circle till the completion of their coaching.
Help Desk: For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in/