TREIRB TGT Recruitment 2023 or TS Gurukul TGT Recruitment 2023 will be released by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board on its official website, http://treirb.telangana.gov.in/ for recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher posts in Telangana Residential Schools under various Telangana Residential Education Institutions Societies.
The Telangana Gurukul Recruitment Board will invite online applications from the eligible and interested candidates as per the schedule for filling up of subject wise TGT posts in TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJP TSBCWREIS, TREIS and TMREIS Gurukulams. Candidates can check details and submit the online application form with required information and necessary documents.
The minimum educational qualification required in order to be eligible for TREIRB PGT Recruitment is TS TET or AP TET or CTET qualification, B.Ed from an NCTE recognised institution and a Masters degree from a college or university recognised by UGC. The pay scale bandwidth for PGT posts is Rs 31,460 to Rs 87,130. For the Trained Graduate Teacher, TGT position, the pay scale bandwidth is in between Rs 28,940 and Rs 80,930.
|Name of the recruitment||TREIRB TGT Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for the TS Gurukulam TGT Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||TREIRB released the TS Gurukul TGT Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Board Website||http://treirb.telangana.gov.in/|
|TGT Notification||Telangana Gurukul TGT notification|
TGT Examination schedule would be shortly uploaded on the official website of the TREIRB board at treirb.telangana.gov.in. TREIRB hall tickets are scheduled to be released a week prior to the exam dates, to be notified later on the aforementioned official website. The procedure of selection for PGT and TGT posts consists of a computer-based TRIERB examination which will have 3 papers carrying 100 marks each.
Details of Exams to be written by the candidates for each post can be checked on the official website. Paper 1 with objective-type questions from General Studies, Abilities and Basic English Proficiency, Paper 2 covering the Pedagogy of the concerned subject and Paper 3 which will be testing the knowledge of subject discipline. Kindly note that 20% weightage is to be given to the marks secured in TET exam and 80% to the score obtained in TREIRB written examination.
For TGT post, the selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 28,940 to Rs 80, 930. and For PGT post, the selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 35,120 to Rs 87,130.
- TGT pay scale: Rs 28,940 to Rs 80,930.
- PGT pay scale: Rs 31,460 to Rs 87,130.
- TGT Post wise subjects: TGT Telugu, Sanskrit, Urdu, English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Science, Social Studies.
- PGT Post wise subjects: PGT Telugu, Urdu, English, Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Science, Social Studies.
Eligibility criteria for TGT are such that the candidate should have passed TS TET or APTET or CTET and be a graduate with at least 50% marks from a UGC recognized university and B.Ed from an NCTE recognized the institution. For PGT, it is the same just that the candidate needs to have completed their postgraduation.
- Educational qualification for TGT post: The aspirant should have pursued B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 50 per cent of marks from a university recognised by the UGC. They should also have passed in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course with the subject concerned as a methodology subject from any institution recognised by the NCTE Or
- Four years B.A.B.Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed, with atleast 50 per cent marks with the subject concerned as a methodology Or
- Graduation with language concerned as one of the optional subjects (or) Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (or) graduation in literature (or) post graduation in language concerned with at least 50 per cent and Language Pandit Training Certificate/B.Ed. with language concerned and should have passed in Paper II of Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSTET)/Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)/Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- Education Qualification for PGT post: The aspirant should be holding a post graduate degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate from a university recognised by the UGC. He/she should also have pursued Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or B.A.,B.Ed/B.Sc.,B.Ed from any institution recognised by NCTE with the subject concerned as a methodology subject.
- Age limit: The age of the aspirants should be maximum 44 years and minimum 18 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the norms.
TREIRB PGT & TGT Posts Recruitment – Exam Pattern: All the question papers (Paper-I, II & III) except Languages will be supplied in English version only (Paper-I is common for all subjects). Paper-I, II & III are Objective type. The Board reserves the right to conduct the Examinations in OFFLINE OMR mode.
- The examination will consist of three papers carrying 100 marks each
- Paper 1 (General Studies, Abilities and Basic English Proficiency),
- Paper 2 (Pedagogy of concerned subject) and 3 (Subject discipline knowledge).
- Two(2) hours would be given to complete each paper.
- Except for the languages paper, the medium of instruction for the examination will be in English only.
- The examination will have objective-type questions and be conducted in online mode.
Required documents while applying online:
- The TREIRB registration process will be conducted on the official website of the board, treirb.telangana.gov.in. Candidates are requested to keep the following documents ready while applying online:
- Aadhar number,
- Educational Qualifications details i.e., SSC, Intermediate, Degree, Post Graduation etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.,
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue etc. and Other relevant certificates.
How to apply for TREIRB TGT and PGT posts:
Application Process: Candidates need to keep the following documents ready before proceeding towards the online application – Aadhar card, caste/community certificate, educational qualification certificates. The TREIRB PGT and TGT registration process will be held on the official website of the board, treirb.telangana.gov.in. The registration for the same will commence from July 9 and will continue till the deadline. Those who wish to apply can do so at the official website at treirb.telangana.gov.in
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- The Telangana TREIRB Board is yet to announce a date for the exam.
- Hall tickets would be made available for download a week prior to the date of examination.
Weightage: Eligible and interested aspirants to kindly note that 20% weightage is to be given to the TET examination and 80% weightage is to be given to TREIRB written test. TREIRB Website: https://treirb.telangana.gov.in/
How to download TREIRB TGT Notification PDF?
Telangana Gurukulam Recruitment Board will release TS Gurukul TGT Recruitment notification on its official board by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board on its TGT recruitment web portal, http://treirb.telangana.gov.in/. Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can check details and download the detailed notification from the web portal. The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
1.Visit the treirb.telangana.gov.in Website
The Candidate needs to visit the official website of Telangana Residential Recruitment Board, www.treirb.telangana.gov.in in your device web browser.
2.Click on Notifications link
Once you reach the official website of Telangana Gurukul Recruitment Board, click on the notifications link on the home page.
3.Click on the TGT Notification Link
After clicking on the Notifications link, a new web page will appeared in your device web browser. Search for the TGT notification and click on it.
4.Read and check TGT notification
After clicking on that link, TGT notification will be opened in your browser. Candidates should read the notification thoroughly and check all the details
5.Download the TGT Notification
After checking all the details in the TGT notification, download notification and take a print it, preserve it for future reference.