TS Police Recruitment 2023 for SI, ASI, RSI and Police Constable Posts. Government of Telangana issued the notification for filling of 16,614 vacant posts through Direct Recruitment and T Govt gave Permission to the Recruiting Agencies for recruitment of above said posts. In this connection, SI, ASI, RSI, Police Constable, and other posts will be recruited through Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB).
This process should complete in a few days. In this subject, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has given issue the SI, ASI, RSI, Police Constable and other posts 2023 Recruitment notification in this month and Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Schedule and Eligibility Criteria will be announced by TSL Police Recruitment Board. These posts fill up through direct recruitment by PRB.
TS SI, ASI, RSI, Police Constable Posts Recruitment: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, TSLPRB has invited online applications for the recruitment of 16,614 individuals at Sub-Inspector and Constable posts. The last date to apply online on tslprb.in is May 22. Steps and the direct links to apply online to Telangana Police Recruitment along with the official advertisement have been given below.
Minimum age to apply is 18 years as on July 1, 2023. The minimum educational qualification is Class 12 pass or equivalent. The application fee is Rs 800 for each post. For Stipendiary Cadet Trainee, SCT Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department, 5909 posts are available. SCT Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women), 5273 posts are open. 4816 posts are open for men for SCT Police Constable (TSSP) position.
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has notified 225 vacancies of ‘Driver Operator’ in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department. Eligible candidates can apply online on tslprb.in. OC and BC Candidates with local status of Telangana State applying for the post have to pay a fee of ₹800. SC and ST Candidates who are local to Telangana State have to pay ₹400. All other candidates will have to pay ₹800. There is no Preliminary Written Test for the Post…Candidates have to visit the website www.tslprb.in again for uploading the Part-II Application along with scanned copies of the following Certificates /Documents. Dates will be intimated through press release,” reads the notification.
|Name of the application||TS Police 2023|
|Title||Apply for the TS Police Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||TSLBRB released the Telangana Police Recruitment 2023 notification|
|Registration||02-05-2023 to 26-05-2023|
|Registration Fee for PC||Rs.800/- for other Candidates and Rs.400/- for SC and ST Candidates|
|Registration Fee for SI||Rs.1000/- for other Candidates and Rs.500/- for SC and ST Candidates|
|Telangana PC Recruitment||TS PC Recruitment notification|
|Telangana SI Recruitment||TS SI Recruitment notification|
TS Police Exam Date
|TS PC Preliminary Exam Date||21-08-2023|
|TS SI Preliminary Exam Date||07-08-2023|
TS Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
|SCT PC Civil and / or Equivalent||15644|
|SCT SI Civil and / or Equivalent||554|
|SCT PC IT & CO / Mechanic / Driver||383|
|SCT SI IT & CO / PTO / ASI FPB||33|
|SCT PC Driver||225 posts|
TSLPRB Police Recruitment Eligibility
- Age limit: Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have be more than 25 years as of July 1, 2023.
- Educational qualification: Candidates must possess a graduation degree by any university in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognized by the UGC or any other equivalent qualification as on July 1, 2023.
- Candidates who have obtained degree through open universities / distance education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council.
Candidates are required to go through the Notification carefully and decide to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and entering the particulars completely online. No relevant column of the Application Form should be left blank; if left blank, the Application Form will not be accepted. Applications received online shall only be considered and the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) will not be held responsible.
- Candidates should submit the Online Applications through Telangana State Police Web Portal www.tslprb.in.
- Log on to tslprb.in using the direct link given here.
- Click on Apply online from the top menu.
- Direct link to official notification already registered to the website, proceed to log in to the portal by entering mobile number and password.
- If not, sign up by entering all the required details.
- Get on with the online application after successfully completing the registration.
- Make payment and save or print the online application for future reference.
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board invites Applications through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma which will be made available on the Website (www.tslprb.in) or recruitment to the following posts. TS SI ASI RSI Police Constable Posts Recruitment. For eligibility criteria i.e., Age Limit and Educational Qualification, please read the notification.
- Station Fire Officer
- Deputy jailor
- Assistant Matron.
Application Fee for PC: OC and BC Candidates with local status of Telangana State applying for the Posts of SCT PC (Civil / AR / SAR CPL / TSSP), Constables in SPF, Firemen in TS Disaster Response & Fire Services Department and Warders (Male) / Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department have to pay a fee of Rs.800/- towards Registration of the Application, Processing of Application, Conduct of Tests and Examinations, Maintenance of Portal etc. However, SC and ST Candidates who are Local to Telangana State have to pay only Rs.400/-towards the same. All other Candidates will have to pay Rs.800/-.
Application Fee for SI: OC and BC Candidates with local status of Telangana State applying for the Posts of SCT SI (Civil / AR / SAR CPL / TSSP), SI in Special Protection Force Department, SFO in TS Disaster Response & Fire Services Department and Deputy Jailor in Prisons & Correctional Services Department have to pay a fee of Rs.1,000/- towards Registration of the Application, Processing of Application, Conduct of Tests and Examinations, Maintenance of Portal etc. However, SC and ST Candidates who are Local to Telangana State have to pay only Rs.500/- towards the same. All other Candidates will have to pay Rs.1,000/-.
Note: Candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed one will also be considered on par with the Candidates who possess the prescribed qualification paid at TS Online / AP Online / MeeSeva (e-Seva) Centres / through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking).
Online applying Procedure: Desirous and eligible Candidates may apply ONLINE only by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Detailed information regarding Syllabi, Procedure for Online Application, distribution of vacancies, selection procedure, instructions to the candidate, etc., is given in the Detailed Notification made available in the website www.tslprb.in
Note: Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant GOs issued by the Government from time to time.
- 1. Online Application Submission From 02-05-2023 to 20-05-2023.
- 2. Registration Fee OC / BC: Rs.800, SC /ST: Rs.400
- 3. Candidate Should not Submit more than one Application
- 4. Once the candidate submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence candidates are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
- 5. Payment of Registration Fee Should be made in TS(AP)-Online/Mee-Seva(e-Seva)/ Credit or Debit Card/Net Banking
- 6. No refund of Registration Fee will be made once paid.
Candidates will have to get at least 30 per cent marks to clear the exam. Those who clear the written exam will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and physical measurements. Next, those who clear the second round will have to appear for a final written test following which the final merit list will be released and candidates will be called for physical verification of certificates.