Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the NVS Recruitment 2023 or NVS Teaching and Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023 on its official website, navodaya.gov.in. NVS has invited applications from candidates to apply for Group A, B and C posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of NVS. The application process was started on January 12 and ended on February 10, 2023. This recruitment drive will fill up 1925 posts in the organization.
Candidates are required to have a valid and operative personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
All candidates who will apply for these posts, will be selected on the basis of a Computer Based Test, CBT that will be held separately for all posts. However, it must be noted that for some vacancies, the merit secured in both CBT and Interview would matter for final recruitment.
|Name of the recruitment||NVS Recruitment|
|Title||Apply for the Navodaya Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti released the NVS Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment PDF||Download the Navodaya Recruitment Notification PDF from here|
NVS is hiring for the posts of principal, Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), and miscellaneous category of teachers which includes art, music, librarian, PET, male and female. As many as 1616 vacancies will be filled through the recruitment drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website at navodaya.gov.in. The online application process will remain open till July 22.
NVS will hold a Computer Based Test (CBT) across the country for the selection of the candidates. The CBT for principal posts will be administered in Delhi NCR only. Those who clear the exam would then have to appear for the interview round followed by document verification. While those applying for the post of teacher must have cleared CTET.
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the educational qualification and age limit through the Detailed Notification available.|
|Selection Process||Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview put together for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner (Admn) & Junior Engineer (Civil). The CBT for the recruitment to the notified posts except Assistant Commissioner and Assistant Commissioner (Admn) is likely to be held at following 93 cities.|
|Application Fee||The application fees for the Assistant Commissioner post is ₹1500/-, Female Staff Nurse is ₹1200/-, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper and MTS is ₹750/- and others is ₹1000/-.|
|Salary||The candidates selected for the principal post will receive a salary ranging between Rs 78,800 and Rs 2,09,200. The salary range for the post of TGT goes from Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400 while for PGT posts, it is between Rs 47,600 and Rs 1,51,100. The chosen applicants for the post of miscellaneous teacher will get a salary pay between Rs. 44,900 and 1,42,400.|
NVS Recruitment Vacancy Details
|TGT Third language||343|
- Assistant Commissioner: 45 years
- Post Graduate Teachers: Not exceeding 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers: Not exceeding 35 years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers: Not exceeding 35 years
- Female Staff Nurse: Up to 35 years
- Legal Assistant: Between 18 to 32 years
- Catering Assistant: Up to 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk: Between 18 and 27 years
NVS Recruitment Application Fees
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|For Assistant Commissioner||Rs 1500/-|
|For Female Staff Nurse||Rs 1200/-|
|For Lab Attendant||Rs 750/-|
|For Mess Helper||Rs 750/-|
|For MTS||Rs 750/-|
|For other posts||Rs 1000/-|
Examination Fees for NVS Recruitment:
- Assistant Commissioner: Rs 1500/-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse: Rs.1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk: Rs 1000/-
Selection Process for NVS Recruitment:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination / Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview / Personal Interaction put together. The NVS reserves the right to decide the cut-off marks in written examination / CBT and interview / Personal Interaction separately. The center for the written examination / CBT for the post of Assistant Commissioner & Legal Assistant will be at Delhi / NCR only. For other posts, NVS will decide the venue. The examination will be conducted in 42 cities across the country. NVS will disclose the venue soon after the admit card is released. For more details, candidates can check NVS official website.
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts: Educational Qualification: Principal (Group-A): Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate; B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree. Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A): Graduate Degree from a recognized University; Holding analogous post on regular basis.
Assistant/Computer Operator (Group-C): Degree from a recognized Institution/University; Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one-year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B): Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Schedule of examination will be intimated with the Admit Card. Detailed examination schedule will also be notified on Samiti’s website navodaya.gov.in and nvsrect2019.org in due course. Candidates can check official notification for more details
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together. The Samiti reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview separately. The decision of the Samiti about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. However, in the case of Assistant and Computer Operator, the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination only. However, the mode of selection, whichever so, for all the above posts will be the sole discretion of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and may be changed.
- The Written Examination for the recruitment to the above mentioned posts is likely to be held at following 42 cities (code of the cities is mentioned against the name of the city). However, the Samiti has the right to conduct the written test at all the cities or any one of the cities depending upon the number of the candidates and other compulsions.
- A number of centers in each city will depend upon the number of candidates opting for a city. The center for the written examination for the post of Principal and Assistant Commissioner (Administration) will be at Delhi NCR only. The centers of the examination will be decided by NVS through the preferences/options submitted by candidates will be considered to the extent of availability of seats at such center.
How to apply for NVS Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must visit the official website, navodaya.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the tab that reads, ‘Recruitment’ and then click on the notification for 1925 vacancies.
- Have a valid email id and phone number ready in order to apply.
- Register yourself by giving all details and then login.
- Start filling the application form, upload the documents and pay the application fees.
- After submitting the form, download and print a copy for future references.
NVS Recruitment Admit Cards:
- Admit cards for the examination will be released on the official NVS website. Candidates who have registered for the recruitment will also be sent an email with the link to download the admit card. In case of any discrepancy in the e-admit card, candidates should immediately contact the help desk.
- Schedule of examination (CBT) for the post of Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Art Teacher, Music Teacher, Librarian, PET – Male and PET – Female) will be intimated separately in due course of time on the NVS website.
NVS Recruitment Important Dates
|Tentative Date (s) of CBT||TBN|