25 total views, 1 views today
Meghalaya Government, Office of the Commissioner of Excise Issued an Official Employment Notification to Recruitment Vacant Posts of Excise Constable Candidates can get the Online Application form from the Official Website Here Below we Have Provided all the Details Related to Meghalaya Government Recruitment, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary Criteria and Application fee and Sample Question Papers and Apply Online and Model Papers and Selection Process and pay Scale ect.
- Excise Constable
Meghalaya Education Qualification
- Candidates Should Have Passed SSLC or its Equivalent Conducted by any Board of School Education by the Govt of Meghalaya.
Meghalaya age Limit Details
- Minimum – 18 years, Maximum – 27 years.
Meghalaya Application fee
- A fee of Rs.20/- Rs.10/- For SC/ ST Candidates in Form of IPO in Favor of the Commissioner of Excise, Meghalaya, Shillong.
Meghalaya Selection Process
- Physical Test, Written Test, Personal Interview.
Meghalaya Pay Scale
- Refer to the Official website.
- Starting Date for Jobs Online Registration – Update Soon.
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission – Update Soon.
Visit the Meghalaya Website Now, Download the Meghalaya Excise Constable Jobs Notification, Check the Eligibility Conditions for the If Eligible, Click on Apply Online Link, Fill the Online Application in the Given Format and Make fee Payment, Submit the Meghalaya Accountant Jobs Online Form After Verifying the Details, Take Print out of Application for Future Reference.
Exam Pattern for Meghalaya
Physical Efficiency Tests – 250 Marks, Written Examination – 150 Marks, Interview – 50 Marks.