Jammu Kashmir Rural & Panchayat raj recruitment 2022 announced Panchayat raj secretary posts through J&K Panchayat Secretary notification 2022, Apply online at http://www.jkpr.gov.in, Latest employment news from J&K Panchayat raj department, J&K Rural & Panchayat raj department recruitment is going to announce Panchayat Secretary notification 2022 to recruit Panchayat secretary posts to fill all the vacancies in Panchayat department in Jammu & Kashmir state.
J&K Panchayat raj recruitment 2022 – Post Details
- Panchayat Secretary posts – Vacancy details will be updated
Jammu & Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Selection Process 2022
J&K Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2022 will be done in 2 stages i.e written test & Personal interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on performance in written test and interview.
J&K Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications
Applicant should be permanent residents of state and should fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Coming to the educational qualifications candidate should complete 12th class or Intermediate from any government recognized university with minimum qualifying marks.
Candidate should have minimum age limit of 18 years and should not exceed maximum age limit of 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reservation category students.
- The application process for Jammu & Kashmir Panchayat Secretary posts, download from official website of Panchayat raj secretary. Log on to the official website and download the application form, fill the application form with complete details and submit the form on or before closing date to the following address.
- Additional Secretary to the Government (Member Secretary, MGNREGA-SEGC)
- Room no: 20 4th floor, Mini block, Civil Secretariat, Jammu
- Application fee details will be given in the official notification
- Dates will be updated soon.
- Any queries regarding Jammu & Kashmir Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2022 visit official website http://www.jkpr.gov.in