Jammu and Kashmir – J&K Rural Development Department Recruitment 2022 Notification for Details at www.jkpr.gov.in, J&K Panchayat Secretary, Gram Panchayat Sahayak Interested Candidates may Apply Through Online Mode Unemployed Candidates Eligible and Interested Candidates
Will Download Such as age Limit and Education Qualification & Selection Process, How to Apply and Important Dates & Pay Scale & Exam Date, Jammu and Kashmir Rural Development Department Vacancy District Wise Notification in 2022.
- Organizing Board Details- Department of Rural Development in Jammu and Kashmir
- Name of the Post Details- Panchayat Secretary, Gram Panchayat Sahayak
- Number of Vacancy Posts – 27635 Posts
- Closing Date for Applying Details- Update Soon
- Exam Date Details- Update Soon
- Location Details- J&K
- Website Details- www.jkpr.gov.in.
Education Qualification –
- MBA, B.Tech, B.E or Master Degree in Rural Development/ Rural Management Subjects
Age Limit Details –
- Minimum age – 21 Years
- Maximum age – 45 Years
Selection Process –
- Written Examination and Interview
Scale Details –
- The Organization Will be Offered Rs.6000/- To Rs.50,000/- For Selected Candidates as per the Notification.
Important Dates –
- Online Application Starting From – Update Soon.
- Online Application Form Last Date – Update Soon.
How to Apply for Jammu and Kashmir –
- Willing Aspirants Need to Browse the HP Rural Development Department Official Site at www.jkpr.gov.in.
- General English, General Aptitude, General Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, Computer Skills.