Know How to Check Axis Bank Balance? In this article, we have told about Net Banking, SMS, Mobile Banking and Apps from which you can check your bank account balance.
How to check Axis Bank Balance? (Net Banking, SMS, Mobile Banking)
Axis Bank is an Indian private sector bank. Its head office is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 31 March 2020, it has about 4,800 branches. There are 4,917 cash recycling machines with about 17,801 ATM machines.
There are 9 international offices. The bank is growing rapidly in India. Today we are going to talk about those methods by adopting which we can know the balance of our Axis bank account. So let’s start –
Axis Bank Net Banking by Net Banking
- Axis Bank provides every facility to its customers. One of the main services is NetBanking. It provides various types of banking facilities which make the experience of the account holder comfortable.
- It mostly allows you to process banking according to your convenience. You can take advantage of this facility only at the time of opening your account.
- For this, you have to apply in your bank, from there you will get the user id and password to use this facility, using which you can take all the information related to your account like all the transactions, balance inquiry etc.
- To check the balance, you have to select the login option by entering your login id and password. If you do not have it, then you can also use this facility by using your debit card.
- After logging in, you can find out the balance by selecting the balance inquiry option.
Bank Balance SMS Balance Check by SMS
- Even by a small message, you can know the balance of your account, it also provides you the transaction information behind you. For this your mobile must be linked to your account. If you have not done this yet, then no problem. no l
- You can get this work done by visiting the nearest branch of your bank today. To know the balance, you have to enter your registered mobile no . By writing BAL <account-number > you have to send this number to +918691000002 or 56161600 .
- After some time the balance will be shown on your screen. If you want mini statement then for this you have to SMS MINI <account-number > to the above mentioned number.
Using Axis Bank Debit Card and ATM Card with Debit Card and ATM Card
Axis Bank has about 17,801 ATMs in the country. If you are an Axis Bank account holder and have an Axis Bank ATM card, then to know your account balance, you have to go to your nearest ATM machine and follow the following process –
- go to atm machine
- swipe your card
- Select balance inquiry option
- Enter 4 digit PIN
- Select whether you want print receipt or not
- After selecting, you will see the balance of your account.
If you do not have your ATM card, then you can apply for it by visiting your bank branch.
Giving Misscall No. by Missed Call.
- Taking special care of the facilities of the customers, today almost all the banks are giving the facility of missed call to their customers. By using which they can enjoy this facility from the comfort of their homes. have to call
- To know your account balance, dial 1800 419 5959. To know in Hindi, dial 1800 419 5858, to know the mini statement, dial 1800 419 6969.
- After a few seconds the call gets disconnected automatically and the balance is shown on the screen of your mobile. This facility is a facility to be taken immediately by making a missed call.
- Bank Passbook by Passbook
- Every bank provides you a passbook along with account opening. Similarly, Axis Bank also provides this facility to all its customers.
- You can get the passbook printed by visiting your bank branch, so that you can easily get the balance of your account and if you are unable to go to the branch, then you can know your balance by visiting the passbook printing machine in the ATM machine.
- Using Mobile Banking Balance Check by Mobile Banking
- Some apps have also been launched by Axis Bank which are as follows –
Axis Mobile- Fund Transfer, UPI, Recharge & Payment
- This application is the safest and most secure application launched by Axis Bank. By downloading it, you can take all the information of your Axis Bank account. Through this you can send & Receive Money, Link Multiple Bank Accounts, Scan & Pay instantly facility. , view account summary, know mini-statement and get information about transactions etc.
- To know the balance, you have to download it and activate it, you can know your balance with its account balance option.
Axis Mobile – Corporate
- This app is for the current account holders. By downloading this app, all the facilities which are given in the bank can be provided through this app.
- This app provides you almost all the facilities like all the transactions, interest, your balance information etc. To know the balance, android user can download this app in their phone and can check balance with balance inquiry option.
- BHIM Axis Pay This is a UPI banking app that helps you to transfer money instantly, mobile recharge, other recharge, all types of bills etc.
- Through this you can also find the balance of your Axis Bank account. For this you will need to download it, after downloading, you can know the balance of your account by selecting the balance inquiry option.
Axis Bank Mobile Banking for iOS
- iOS users can download this app for all the details of their Axis Bank account. This app is also completely safe and secure, it is very easy to download and use. After downloading, activate this app and check the balance Select the Balance option to know.
- You can check Axis Bank Balance by all the above mentioned methods.