25 total views, 1 views today
appsc recruitment 2022 appsc recruitment 2022 , www appsc gov in 2022 notification, appsc departmental test notification 2022, psc ap gov in login, appsc login, appsc group 2 2022 notification, appsc group 1 2022 notification, appsc notification
APPSC has extended the application deadline for several posts including Junior Assistant released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates January 29 APPSC has extended the application deadline for several posts including Junior Assistant released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates have till January 29 to apply. January 28 is the deadline for payment of application fees. The deadline is today (January 19), according to the first notification.
However the application deadline has been extended for the convenience of the candidates. The recruitment will replace 670 junior assistant-cum-computer assistants in the revenue department and 60 executive officer posts in the Devadaya branch. Candidates who have not yet applied for these posts in this order can apply through the official website of APPSC. The application process for these posts has been going on since December 30 last year.
The candidate applying for these posts should have completed a graduation degree from any recognized university. Candidate age should be between 18 years to 42 years. SC, ST category candidates will have 5 years relaxation. Candidates can see the official notification for more information regarding this recruitment.
Candidates are selected through Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. Candidates who pass the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for the Main Examination.
APPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure :
- Candidates must first open the official website of APPSC to apply.
- Select the Direct Recruitment option on the website homepage.
- For 700+ Executive & Computer Assistant posts in APPSC Recruitment 2022, go to the link that applies online.
- After that you have to fill in the details asked and complete the registration process.
- Take a print out of the application form after registration and keep it
- Now click on the Apply Online link.