17 total views, 1 views today
APPSC Forest Section Officer (FSO) Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, APPSC Forest Section Officer (FSO) Notification 2022 Apply Online very Soon
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Amaravati has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment to the post of Forest Section Officers In A.P. Forest Sub Service (General Recruitment), Very Soon Applications are Invited On-line From Proforma Application will be Available on Commission’s Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Commission Conducts Screening Test in Offline Mode in case Applicants Exceed 25,000 in Number and likely to be held on Very Soon. Instructions Regarding Offline Examination Recruitment Test are Attached, A general Mock Test facility is available to the Applicants to Aacquaint Themselves with the Computer based Recruitment Test. Forest Section Officers Post Applicant can visit the website and Practice the answering Pattern under MOCK TEST option Available on main page of website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Forest Section Officers Applicant is Required to visit the Commission’s website Regularly to keep himself /herself Updated until Completion of the Recruitment Process. The Commission’s website information is Final for all Correspondence. No individual Correspondence by any means will be Entertained under any Circumstances. Details of Vacancies are as follows
Name of the post – Forest Section Officers in A.P. Forest Sub Service
Educational Qualification – Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree In Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University an India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification
Age Limit – Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age 30 Year
- No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to the post of FSO in the service, unless he is not less than 163 Cms., in height not less than 84 Cms., round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 Cms., on full inspiration.
- Provided that the minimum height is relaxable by 5 Cms. In the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes.
- In case of women candidates, they must not be less than 150 Cms., in height, not less than 79 Cms., round the chest on full inspiration and a chest expansion of not less than 5 Cms., on full inspiration.
- Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite physical qualifications, the physical standards shall not be less than 158 Cms in height and not less than 78.8 Cms. Round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Cms
- The eligible candidates selected in written test shall be subjected to the test of walking. In case of Male candidates, a distance of 25 Kms walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration. In case of Woman candidates, a distance of 16 Kms is to be completed in 4 hours duration
- The candidate should possess normal eyesight apart from the physical requirements prescribed above.
- For qualified candidates, weightage shall be given to the NCC certificate holders having requisite qualifications. Physical measurements at the time of selection, as follows
- NCC-“C” Certificate holder – 5 bonus marks.
- NCC-“B” Certificate holder – 3 bonus marks.
- NCC-“A” Certificate holder – 1 bonus mark
Common for Men and Women – Must undergo a medical Examination to be conducted by the Medical Board at Visakhapatnam and produce a health certificate signed by the Medical Board in the form prescribed by Article 49 of the Civil Service Regulation testifying to the candidates sound hearing and general physical fitness for outdoor work in the Forest Department and to the fact that he / she bears on his/her body marks of successful vaccination
Fee – Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee. 9.2. However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only
Mode of Payment of Fee – The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment Gateway through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the Website. ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non- exempt case) will entail total rejection of application. iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted. iv) In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for name, fee and age relaxation
Selection Procedure – The final selection shall be done from among the persons who have qualified in walking test based on the marks secured in written examination duly observing roster points and the bonus marks wherever applicable
how to Apply – Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online application submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website