APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022 Notification will be published by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission to fill Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs. Candidates can check the vacancy, how to apply steps, etc at the APPSC Oficial site. Willing contenders who have met the eligibility conditions can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs on or before the due date.
Here is the golden opportunity for those contenders who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. The APPSC board has announced a per cut for massive jobs. The complete details regarding APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2022 will be available at the official website in the coming days. We are providing educational qualifications, selection process, salary, steps to fill up the application in the below sections for your ease.
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Recruitment 2022 Details
|Post & Dept Name||Vacancy Type||No.of Posts|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Department||Carried Forward Vacancies||06|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Department||Fresh Vacancies||17|
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria Age Limt And fee Details
|Educational Qualifications||So, Candidates Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit is : 21 Years|
Maximum Age Limit is : 32 Years as on the Notification
Upper Age Relaxation for SC, ST & BC applicable.
|Application Fee||For General & BC Creamy Layer Candidate : Rs. 500/-|
Whereas for OBC & SC/ST Candidates must Pay : Rs. 250/-.
|APPSC AMVI Recruitment Selection Procedure||Written Test and|
Personal Interview (If Applicable)
|APPSC AMVI Physical Requirements||For Men:|
He is not less than 163 Cms. in height;
He has 84 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
She is not less than 150 Cms. in height;
She has 79 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms.
|AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Salary Details||The monthly consolidated remuneration is Rs.31,460 – 84,970-.|
- First of Candidates must visit official website www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Thereafter click on the APPSC Employment Notice for AMVI PDF 2022-23.
- Download the APPSC AMVI Notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Later Click on the Registration Link for AP Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Jobs 2022.
- Furthermore you will redirect to Sign in Page.
- Now Enter the required credentials and Select the Post you want to Apply.
- Consequently, After that Pay the Application Fee through Payment Gateway using Credit/Debit Card.
- Thereafter Fill Up the APPSC AMVI Recruitment Online Application Form Carefully without any mistakes.
- Finally Print the Application Form and Save it.