16 total views, 1 views today
APPSC Assistant Chemist Recruitment 2022 Apply at psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Recruitment 2022 announced Assistant Chemist Posts in AP Ground Water services through Assistant Chemist Notification 2022. Eligible candidates can apply at https://www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Ground Water Services Recruitment 2022 is going to announce recruitment notification for Assistant Chemist posts through APPSC Assistant Chemist notification 2022. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the posts can visit official notification before applying for the posts.
AP Asst. Chemist Recruitment Selection Process
Selection process will be successively done in 2 stages for the recruitment of Assistant Chemist posts in AP.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Candidate should be citizen of AP state coming to the educational qualifications candidate should hold M.Sc degree in Chemistry or applied Chemistry or a degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology from a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum age limit of 18 years and should not exceed upper age limit of 42 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reservation category students as APPSC norms.
Each applicant must pay Rs 250 towards application processing fee and Rs 120 examination fee. However reservation category students are exempted from examination fee. Applicant should pay examination fee by using Credit card or Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- Official dates will be announced soon
- Any queries visit official website https://www.psc.ap.gov.in
How to apply for AP Assistant Chemist Recruitment
- Eligible candidates can visit official website.
- Log on to the recruitment link with OTPR registration number and password details.
- Select the posts which candidate is applying.
- Check all the details once again and click on submit form and make a payment of application fee.
- Save a copy of application form for future reference.