Allahabad Bank Account Balance by giving Missed Call, if you want, you can also see your mini statement through missed call. Friends, if your Bank Account is in Allahabad Bank,
Then you should read this post. Because after reading this post you will be able to see your Allahabad Bank Account Balance and Mini Statement through Missed Call. So friends, if you want to learn this, then read our full post till the end.
- Allahabad Bank Phone Number Registration– REG <space> Account Number” to 9223150150
- Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry Number – 09224150150
- Allahabad Bank Mini Statement Number-09224150150
- To know Mini Statement by SMS –LATRAN <space> Account Number” to 9223150150
- Allahabad Bank Customer Care Number– 1800 57 22 000
Allahabad Bank Mobile Number Registration Process:
- If you’re mobile haven’t registered missed call banking..
- You can enable your account number for this facility,
- Have to send an SMS to 9223150150 in the format REG space ACCOUNT_NUMBER. (eg: REG 50000111111) from your Registered Mobile Number
Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry Using Missed Call Number
- Allahabad bank provides missed call number service to the consumers.
- You need to dial missed call service number from the registered mobile number.
- Allahabad Bank Missed Call Toll Free Number: 0922415015
Allahabad Bank SMS Banking
- You have to send your required services SMS Message to 9223150150
|1||BALAVL||Balance Inquiry||BALAVL <A/c no>|
|2||LATRAN||Last 5 Transactions||LATRAN <A/c no>|
|3||CHQSTS||Cheque Status Inquiry||CHQSTS <Chq no>|
|4||CHQREQ||Request for Cheque Book||CHQREQ <No. of Leaves> <A/c no>|
|5||STPPAY||Stop Payment on a Single Cheque||STPPAY <Chq no> MPIN|
|6||STPREV||Revoke Stopped Cheque||STPREV <Chq no> MPIN|
|7||DDISSU||Request for DD Issue||DDISSU <Name> <Payable at> <Amount> MPIN|
|8||STMACC||Request for Account Statement||STMACC <Start date> <End date> <A/c no>|
|9||CHGPIN||Change MPIN||CHGPIN <New MPIN> <Old MPIN>|
|10||HELP||Help on usage||HELP <Code>|
There is no need to dial different numbers to check your Allahabad Bank Account Balance and Mini Statement.
- Step 1. First of all, dial a Toll Free Number from the Registered Mobile Number in your Bank Account .
- Step 2. The Toll Free Number that you have to dial from your Registered Mobile Number is – 9224150150.
- Step 3. After dialing the number, it will be disconnected automatically and then you will see your balance and mini statement through SMS.